Saturday, March 26, 2011

Third Post

I had my post all together last night and as I was writing the last sentence the entire thing erased....I guess everyone else was not supposed to hear what I wanted to talk about. So ... yeah it's Saturday and as visions of Spring Break dance in my head, I am embarking on a new adventure for toinght.... I am letting each of the girls have a friend spend the night... hahhahhah.. ohhh myyyyy.... now this will be interesting. This is pretty much there first "real sleepover" so as we were planning out how the night was going to go and what we were going to make for dinner and dessert, Emma and Kayla kept going in and out side and finally I asked... why do you keep going in and out... Emma explains they are planning a fire safety drill. I was really excited for her to take the initiative to do that, then it hit me... 2 other 7 year old girls are spending the night tonight.... wait..... why would she be making a fire safety plan?????? What do you think Emma and Kayla's plans are tonight??? Do you think we are all thinking it is going to go the same way? Needless to say I will be watching the girls very close tonight!;) As I sit and wait for there friends to get her I remember having sleep overs all the time with friends and how much fun it was and how innocent we were at that age, not to have a care in the world, but to be in that moment with your girlfriends. Anticipation of them getting here is getting the best of the girls since they keep coming in every 5 min asking how much longer until they get here. Am I ready for 4 screaming hyper active girls to take over my house, all i have to say is that I am thankful Todd and Conner are camping tonight out in the peaceful woods... watching a campfire glowing in the dark with the sounds of chirping birds and the trees swaying back and forth.... ohhh wait.. back to reality, I have to get my ear plugs and coffee ready for tonight!

No comments: